Monday, May 14, 2007

A long overdue update

I just quit updating this blog for no apparent reason, a lot of things have happened since last I updated the blog. I moved out of the apartment with Chris and moved into a 3 bedroom house with Donald and Austin. It is a great house and it is working out really well so far, we converted the garage into a ping-pong battleground and have been playing many hours of ping-pong lately. If anybody around the Tunica area is half-ass decent at ping-pong so I can get some competition and not have to play these scrubs, give us a call.

I've been playing a lot of live poker lately, with some success. The end of April turned around the poor start of the month and I'm hoping to keep on the momentum all through the WSOP in the summer. I'm currently down in New Orleans with Donald for the WSOP Circuit Event, I've only played one event so far, he's played two and we haven't done any good yet. I've been doing pretty well in the cash games though so it's all good so far.

The plan is to stay here until Friday and then go home for a couple of weeks and then go to Las Vegas early June.

I'll put some pictures up on the blog later of the new house and some of New Orleans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home