Friday, February 02, 2007

Same old, same old...

Just more playing, nothing really interesting that happened lately. Made few hundred session before last, dead even on the session late last night. I played a few MTT's but no serious cashes, just a couple cashes where I got my money back.

I've really wanted to go up to Tulsa, Oklahoma and play some of their live tournaments though. I know this will be yet again playing out of my bankroll so I'm not sure if I should stick to this disciplined stuff or actually take a shot, I'm going to play the nightly tournament down at the Horseshoe tonight and afterwards play some $2/5 cashgames and try to make me a little bit of money. Hopefully enough to cover tonights $65+$40 rebuy tournament and if I do well, I might play tomorrows $550 freezeout. It all depends.

Besides that I really feel like going snowboarding. St Louis and their Hidden Valley Ski Resort sounds pretty sweet to me, it's like $65 bucks a day to rent the equipment and for lift tickets and what not and it would be a lot of fun. I used to snowboard some but I haven't in forever, time to go up there and bust my ass on the mountain and knock out the teeth on the other side to even it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home