Wednesday, May 24, 2006

N'awlins


So we rode down to New Orleans from Philadelphia, MS. It took about four and a half to five hours and the ride wasn't too bad. I stopped and bought myself some Sudoko puzzles to solve in the car, and after realizing I must be a fucking retard and messing up the first Sudoko puzzle I said fuck it.

We came in on the highway and the road looked horrible, the bridge was all cracked up and the stairway or whatever that was running alongside the bridge had blown away. The houses as you entered New Orleans were all tore up, it looks dirty and it smells filthy it is unbelievable really. We went down Bourbon Street though and that wasn't bad at all, some good stuff happening there. Then Jamie said, "Lets go all the way down the road, the best clubs are down there." We all merrily walk down towards there thinking we'll see some hot girls just throwing themselves at us, free beer and all kinds of stuff. So we walk up on the club and Jamie goes, "THIS is the place to be", I'm like "Alright!"... so we are about to walk up and I see two guys in a tonguetwisting tonguelock and that's when it struck me what kind of bar/club it was. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against gay people at all but I was just kind of surprised. The grin on Jamies face when we were walking up there should've let me know though! We just walked in for a look-around and then walked back down Bourbon Street, it was like 1 in the morning and we were tired as hell from driving and all that stuff so we didn't do anything else really.

We went back to the room and couldn't go to sleep right away, well, Billy could... motherfucker was snoring within 25 seconds of laying down in the bed. They have THE most comfortable comforters and a really nice bed. Unfortunately I have to share a bed with Jamie.... Jamies girl isn't with him.... Jamie sometimes feels lonely... needless to say, I sleep with a chastity belt on.

We met a group of norweigan people down while checking in and I overheard them speaking Norweigan, so Jamie and Shawn told me to go up and talk to them. I went up and talked to them (Swedish and Norweigan is very closely related) and they were pretty shocked to find some Swedish person. When we came back to the hotel and were just chilling in the room, Jamie decided that he too wanted to learn Swedish. I asked him what he wanted to learn and he decided on a phrase that'd make it easy for him incase he ever traveled to Sweden, so he settled for, "Teach me how to say norweigan fag"... then he also decided that wasn't going to be enough, so he added "Tell me how to say I'm hungry!". Now Jamie officially speaks Swedish. I'm amazed he still remembered the phrases today when I met up with him. He sounded like a retarded boy trying to learn how to talk when he tried to pronounce the words though, I was absolutely rolling in laughter listening to him sounding like a complete fucking re-re. I wish I had it taped, because it was fucking hilarious.

That's about all for today, I'll post more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home