Friday, June 23, 2006

All it takes is a little bit of bitching


My usual setup. Pocketfives.com in the background and a chat window.


In the light of the last post when I was tired of running bad, I'm loving that I finally ran good. I played a tournament today when I woke up which was a $109 rebuy tournament, which means for the first hour when you bust out you can buy back in. Hence the re-buy. Duh.

Anyhow, I was playing some cashgames and got myself conveniently stuck a couple of thousand and then closed my cashgame tables and focused only on the tournament. I won a key hand with two kings against two fours all-in preflop and got a bunch of chips, and then I won't babble too much more about poker but I took the tournament down eventually for $12,800. I ran pretty good and I also played very well in my own mind, but certainly luck was on my side also.

Me and Jamie decided we're going to celebrate this in a big way, Las Vegas style. So we walk down to Jack-in-the-Box or whatever the place is called and bought a Spicy Chicken Sandwich... I even added cheese for an extra $0.50 because I felt like spending some serious money. Not only this, it gets better, I supersized my coke. After this little spending spree we decided that we gotta take it easy and go back to the room, and he went to lay down in his room and I'm just chilling infront of the TV taking it easy. I just got done talking to Big Chris who asked me if I needed money because he heard rumors in Tunica that I had gone bust. That doesn't sound like fun. I assured him I was doing fine, actually splendid after that tournament but thanks anyway. I don't know what the plans are for tonight, we've kind of been lazy about doing things since we only have the rental car for another couple of days so Shawn and Jamie needs to use it for work and after they're done working we'll probably end up going to the Strip more often. I still wanna go see the Forum Shops at Caesars and go to the Stratosphere for their insane rides at the top of the Stratosphere.

I'll probably end up updating the blog later tonight again, for now, ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home