Friday, September 22, 2006

Thank you everybody and also some pictures of the accident.

So at about 8 in the morning the other day me and Chris got in a pretty bad accident in his Mustang riding home. I have tried to call everybody back who called me and texted me to feel better but I still want to really thank each and every one of you and I am sure I speak for Chris too in saying thanks so much for making us feel well taken care of and that people care. We've had plenty of phone calls and get betters and I can't thank you guys enough.

I got released from the hospital, my ribs are bruised, my back is sore and I ended up having my front tooth pierce through my bottom lip leaving a hole they needed to stitch up while the other tooth went up into my gum and they had to pull it instead. I hit my head on the dashboard then the airbag (I think) knocked me out completely. I've been told afterwards that smoke was coming out of the car and that Gina from the Horseshoe who was driving behind us was yelling at me to get out of the car and take off my seatbelt because my door was locked, and I think I somehow made it out and passed out on the grass. I have no recollection of anything after looking down at the CD player to change from song 12 to song 15 and then waking up in the ambulance. Fifteen stitches, two lost teeth and a lot of sore spots but I am thank god ok.

Big Chris ended up with a lot worse deal than I did as he broke his leg in a quite bad compound fracture on his left leg and also broke his foot. He is still in the hospital as of right now but he has gone through surgery and everything is well. I just got back from visiting him and they are hooking him up to the good painkillers to keep him going and hopefully he'll be released tomorrow. He never got knocked out and made it out of the car himself but he immediately realized his leg was broken. He has a lot of bruises and scratches on his arms and knuckles but otherwise he'll be fine as well. We're both quite lucky, even though it went the way it did.

Here's some pictures from the accident... I have no pictures of the car yet and I have no idea what it looks like but I hear it got totaled. As much as I know the hospital bills are going to totally suck especially for Big Chris and I'm afraid of it leaving permanent scarring in my face but I'm still not feeling depressed about it. I just feel thoroughly thankful that nothing worse happened to us since me or my best bud could be dead now but we're not, so I'm just trying to focus on the positives and not stress me out about how to handle the whole situation. Hence the smiling in the pictures, I was just really happy to be ok.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home